Thursday, July 9, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

Tom and I took a quick little two night trip to Las Vegas with our good friends Sarah and Steve Sunday and Monday. I really can not tell you how much we love Las Vegas, it puts a smile on my face just thinking about it. Usually we fly, but this time we drove (well Steve and Sarah drove and we rode). Roadtrips are great and even better when you aren't the ones driving. All in all it was an up and down trip with regards to any winning. I would say we came back a little less than even, which is nothing to complain about thanks to Tom's 11th hour slot play. While I was showering the morning we were leaving he went downstairs and played a penny machine and won $600. Hilarious I know, a penny machine.

We weren't home a few hours and were talking about how it went by so fast and when we would get to go back. Unfortunately my mom informed us before we left that we have used all of our bulk babysitting time up this year. Between Hawaii and Las Vegas and of course all of the weekly times she is worn out. My parents have booked their next trip already (can't beat Southwest flights from AZ).



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails