Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What a day

Well I should have known by the way the day started that I would be posting about it later. Rather than come into our bedroom when he woke up this morning like he normally does, Thomas decided to play in his room. You might wonder why this would be a problem for me, well I will tell you. Playing in his room, not the problem, waking his sister up to play in her room....THE PROBLEM! Okay fine, I drug my tired butt out of bed to deal with them, I even whipped up a batch of banana bread, but at 7:15 when Taylor was already fussy and ready for a morning nap I really wasn't happy. I met my girlfriend Sarah and her daughters for a little shopping trip, pretty uneventful there, well if you don't count the fact that a 4 year old and a 3 year old have no ability to listen. After shopping I took the kids to see my dad at his work, Thomas loves seeing all of the Safeway trucks and my dad loves it when we come and visit. So it is always a win win. I came home with two tired kids and that is always a good end to busy day.....except when one wakes up grumpier than when she fell asleep. Enter photo I took of her after her nap.

First let me just tell you that this was only one of many pictures that I took of her. I have absolutely no clue why she was crying, but this went on and on. Now my daughter likes to be held and although that is fine and dandy, I do not like to hold her 24/7. This happened to be one of the times when I was refusing to cave in. I am not going to lie, that I was cracking up laughing while taking this picture because there was no reason for her to be crying. I guess it is just one of her "not so good" days because she is now in bed (probably for the night), this crying fit never really stopped.

On another note I did take a few pictures of Thomas while he was playing outside and I thought I caught a few cute ones. I hope someday I look back at how hard I thought this photography thing was and laugh, but I don't know.....just when I think I have figured something out I get confused again.

"What are you donin' mommy?"

1 comment:

Blyth Family Blog said...

Oh these pics are darling! I think you're getting it!! Your subjects being so cute helps alot too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails