Monday, March 9, 2009

First Assignment

Well, I am not sure this photography class is going the way we thought it would. I am a bit afraid my mom has changed her mind, but I am not going to let her. As usual I worked all weekend and did some much needed cleaning in my office/craft room (my hubby did all the yard work), so I did not get any practice with my camera. I picked it up again today to take some pics for our first assignment. I am anxious to hear what the instructor has to say about the picture I chose.

Anyway, I thought I would share.

"You can never have too many flowers."

3 comments:

~Kelli Marie said...

not sure what the "assignment" was, but it looks pretty good!!

The Haigh's said...

This is a great picture. Love the spring colors! I think your instructor will love it.

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if you will come organize my craft room, aka junk room. Your photo is great, hope your having fun.
Miss you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails