
I can honestly say that when I found out I was pregnant with Thomas I was scared out of my mind. Tom was excited and I was so scared I cried for weeks. I spent nine months trying to wrap my head around the idea of me being a mom and I am not sure I ever really did. Being a mom is a big guessing game and almost three years later and I can say without a doubt, I love it. Kids are hilarious and although I am sure Taylor will someday join, it is Thomas that cracks me up everyday. The things that he says and does are priceless. He did not start talking until right around the time that Taylor was born and let me just say that he had quite a few things he needed to get out. He often talks simply to hear himself talk and I love it. I hope he never stops making me laugh because some days I don't know what I would do without it.
1 comment:
yeay! so cute! it's so great that you have a blog. it looks good and i'll check back often to get udpates!
xo
Post a Comment