And here we are, the Moore Family. Myself, Taylor, Thomas and Tom. As you can see we are huge football fans, Seahawks to be exact. The only game I can watch start to finish with no problem. For four, almost five months out of the year, it Football Sunday every week. The whole family loves football, so it has made for some good football pools and this year my sisters boyfriend even convinced us all to do fantasy football. Personally I just think he wanted our money in the pot because I am not doing so well. We'll see though, Kelli and I play each other this week and so do Tom and Ken. It should be a nice day of smack talking back and forth. If there is one thing we all are is competitive, not really one more than the other either.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Football is our game!
And here we are, the Moore Family. Myself, Taylor, Thomas and Tom. As you can see we are huge football fans, Seahawks to be exact. The only game I can watch start to finish with no problem. For four, almost five months out of the year, it Football Sunday every week. The whole family loves football, so it has made for some good football pools and this year my sisters boyfriend even convinced us all to do fantasy football. Personally I just think he wanted our money in the pot because I am not doing so well. We'll see though, Kelli and I play each other this week and so do Tom and Ken. It should be a nice day of smack talking back and forth. If there is one thing we all are is competitive, not really one more than the other either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment