1. I found a cute candy shop at the mall last weekend, Lolli and Pops, couldn't resist filling up this cute (albeit PRICEY) container with lots of yummy, gummy candy!!
2. Oh and I had to buy this drink from there too, because the bottle was CUTE!!!! It was delicious, so that was a bonus!
3. These four trying to make the best of a 2 hour football practice for their older brothers. My two girls and my friends two boys...pig pile in the shade tent!
4. Guess who started Pre-K last week?? She was so excited to have a new backpack!!! Not the least bit loud and obnoxious!!
5. Is it a sign??
6. I had a garage sale on Saturday and I'm pretty sure my girls made more money at their lemonade stand than I did. Oh well, at least I purged my house!!!
7. Taco Bell with my middle!! I love when I get to hang with her one on one!
8. League community event yesterday with Thomas' football team...Feed My Starving Children...If you ever get the chance to do it...DO IT!! It is fun and a great cause! As they said...The BEST fun you'll have while wearing a hairnet!
9. As I type this...I'm sitting in the mess that is pictured. New carpets are being installed in my craftroom and the upstairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment