Tuesday, July 26, 2016

iPhone Photo Dump



1.  It's been hot around here (not AZ hot, but hot enough), so we've been hitting up 7eleven for slurpees frequently.  Best flavor... BANANA!!! Don't knock it til you try it!
2.  Obsession number 2... Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips.  I could eat a whole bag in one sitting if I let myself, but I don't!  I do however keep them in my craftroom, hidden from my family!
3.  When my parents were in town my mom and I went shopping and found this place called Drizzle 'n Dip.  Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars for days...  She bought me these two olive oils and we love them.  Sadly they are almost gone and I will need to go get more.  Basil Infused and Garlic Infused...  YUMMY!!!
4.  Did you have a pen pal as a kid... I didn't, but I wish I did.  Taylor became friends with the girl that lives next door to my parents and they have been sending each other letters.  So cute!!
5.  When we drove up to the Rocky Mountain National Park there was a little shop on the side of the road selling all kinds of jams and cherry flavored items.  I couldn't resist these cherry gummy bears and thought this peach rum jam looked good.  DELICIOUS!!
6.  We've hit the local waterpark quite a few times the last few weeks.  The kids play and I relax!!
7.  We went berry picking last week.  I had hoped to pick black raspberries, but by the time we got there they had all been picked, so we picked pie cherries instead. 
8.  6 cups of pie cherries all pitted and ready for a cobbler.
9.  The cobbler before pic...it was AMAZING!!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails