1. I finally got around to taking my donations to the Salvation Army...3 full bags just from my side of the closet!
2. My Friday morning date is always Tatum...Starbucks and Target!
3. I decided to try throwing together my own at home version of Postino bruschetta...tastes just like the restaurant...goat cheese and roasted red pepper...YUMM!
4. It might be hard to see, but this boxer was sitting in the front seat of this van...he didn't move...just stared out the window. He cracked me up!
5. I'm not a beer drinker really, but this Grapefruit Shandy is pretty tasty and it was my drink of choice on Super Bowl Sunday!
6. And my food of choice...Papa Murphy's Chicken and Garlic pizza...YUM YUM!
7. Man sometimes I wish I was a kid again...some of the coolest toys. This happens to be an ice cream cart (complete with all sorts of desserts) for Taylor and Tatum's dolls. A little on the pricey side...maybe it will come on sale soon.
8. Thanks to Facebook I tried a garlic knot recipe...super easy and SUPER delicious!
9. My hubby brought each of the girls home a life size monkey for Valentine's Day!
If you are interested in the garlic knots here is the recipe...
1 can of original biscuits (I used Safeway brand, doesn't matter just make sure they aren't the flaky ones)
Cut biscuits in quarters and put in bowl.
Add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (I think I used a little extra...can't ever have enough garlic)
3 T melted butter
2 T parsley flakes
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Use your hands to mix biscuit pieces with 4 other ingredients
Spray muffin pan!
Drop 3 pieces of biscuit into each muffin section. (You probably won't have enough pieces to fill entire pan, I had one spot empty)
Bake on 375 for 12-15 minutes!
No comments:
Post a Comment