Friday, September 4, 2015

iPhone Photo Dump


1.  I am by no means a gardener...I have managed though to grow a little zucchini and some tomatoes this summer and I LOVE it!
2. I started painting our oak trim white...seriously might be the most daunting project EVER!
3. Thanks to my good friend Michelle...I have a new Seahawks shirt in my collection!
4. Good ol' Pinterest has helped me come up with a new way to get my kids to do chores...so far it's working!
5. I got my hubby an early birthday present...he'll be smoking everything he can get his hands on.
6. A little selfie before Thomas' first football game.
7. Don't let those smiles fool you...they were not happy to be at Thomas' game and pretty much complained the entire time.
8. "Take a pitcher mom!" 
9. The first sign of fall in my house...How cute are these little pumpkins I found at Target in the dollar spot?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails