Friday, August 28, 2015

Their First Day

I know I know...I am late!  I will say this only...I feel good I am getting to this before the snow starts falling.

So without further ado...

We officially have a 4th grader...a 2nd grader...AND a PRESCHOOLER!!  Can I get a woot woot?!






And because this wasn't Tatum's official first day of school mom got to take pics a week later...unfortunately Thomas was acting like an ass (hey it's true)...so only the girls took pics for me.





I can't believe all 3 of my kids are in school.  I now have 2 hours to myself Monday-Thursday.  I know it hasn't yet included blogging (obviously...lol), but so far it is proving to be a very productive 2 hours. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG !!!! What beautiful and handsome crew you have, but they are getting to big to fast, tell them to slow down !!!!! Love you guys

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails