I'm not quite sure where the month of October has gone, but according to my calendar it is half over! I have a party to finish planning and two costumes to finish making...oh and I need to settle on what my hubby and I will be dressing up as also. So much to do and all I really want to do is take a nap.
My parents left this morning and it is never a long enough visit (for me)...I'm 99.9% positive they were looking forward to some peace and quiet. No such thing as peace and quiet in my house unless it's in the middle of the night and even that isn't a guarantee. Don't believe me?? Ask my parents and they'll confirm! Thomas had his last official football game this weekend and his party. My mom and I missed his party to attend a Ladies Only party of our own.
Aren't we cute?! Only missing my sis!!
The party was really fun, but confirmed I needed to amp up my own Halloween party! So much to do!!!
It was another great visit and as usual I can't wait for them to come back!!

1 comment:
as usual meliss, loved the pics. can't wait to see some more of holloween stuff !!!! i'm waiting and being very patient. love you guys !!!!
Post a Comment