Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Full Plate

I know, I know...I have been a very bad blogger lately.  My excuses are lame, so I will spare you.  I will update you on the happenings around here though.  In 10 days we will officially be HOMEOWNERS again!!  I still cannot believer it myself.  I am beyond excited and nervous and anxious.  Too many emotions all at once frankly.  I can't believe we have been in Colorado for almost 1 year already.  The kids are excited about the new house, but sad to be leaving this street.  It certainly was not from lack of trying, but a house in this neighborhood just wasn't in the cards for us.  I have promised them that we will be back here tons this summer.

In 7 days my Taylor turns 6!!  Again...cannot believe it.  She is independent, a total spitfire, kindhearted and beautiful!  Her big party is next Saturday and I have lots to do, she is much harder to please than her big brother.

Another season of soccer and football also starts next Sunday and Tom has decided to coach again.  I think we have decided our lives are better when our plates are full.

So for the next two months we will be busy with sports, a birthday, a garage sale, projects at the new house, packing the old house and just for fun let's throw in a week long trip to Disneyland!!

I promise to try to keep you updated on all of than and more.

For now I will leave you with this video of Tatum.  I think she is almost ready for her own Ipad, but I'll let you be the judge!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it's about time !!!!!!we don't have a life of our own, we live through the kids, and that's been pretty scarce lately. we loved the video !!!!! love you guys

Terri said...

Was it just me, or did she have a voice just as good as Taylor Swift's?! Love that little one...can't wait to see them all in a few weeks!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Hahaha! This is AWESOME!! I love how she looks over the songs as if she knows which one she's looking for, and then slides the volume - she's a frickin' genius, I tell ya!! Better tell Nana and Papa to bring that baby her own iPad - Brenner's getting one for his birthday!! *wink*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails