Wednesday, October 2, 2013

iPhone Photo Dump

I realized something the other day...I have become a very lazy picture taker.  I used to be the mom that had her "good" camera with her AT ALL TIMES!!  As many of you know...I have been known to whip it out whenever the mood strikes including places like the grocery store.  More and more though...I have become lazy, relying solely on my iPhone.   Well...that's going to change.  I am going to pull out the big purse and start carrying my good camera with me again. 

For now though, here is another iPhone Photo Dump!!

 
From top left:
1.  Sisters...they are growing up TOO FAST!
2.  Taylor went on a field trip and this was all the stuff she picked and brought home!
3.  You can't tell, but she is screaming because I put her on time-out while we were on a walk.  
4.  Did my Halloween decorating and all of the decorations make me so happy!
5.  Bought ourselves a little present this weekend!!  I now LOVE to vacuum.
6.  Tatum isn't a huge fan of the stroller anymore.
7.  Both of the kids received MVP medals on Sunday...Thomas didn't stick around long enough to take a pic.
8.  Cleaned out Tatum's clothes....lots of stuff that no longer fits.
9.  Thankfully...I saved clothes from Taylor and her closet is full again!

Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails