Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thinking of you THURSDAY!!

I will start off by saying that I am not a fashion expert and not just because my sister tells me every chance she gets, I know it all on my own.

With that said though...

I feel it must be said.

And I am going to be the one that says it...

So listen closely...

It is always a good idea to consult your mirror before leaving the house or an actual person, I am not going to be picky.

There I said!!

Call me a ?@*!%, I can handle it.

Here's the deal though, it has occurred to me over the last few weeks while doing my Christmas shopping that there are quite a few people that DO NOT DO THIS!! And they should!

I would not be offended if someone (or my mirror) told me that something I chose to wear was just not right...or did not look good...

In fact I encourage it.

There are looks that I personally cannot pull off and I know it. That is OK! It is the way it should be.

So next time you leave the house...look in the mirror and listen to what it is telling you. I promise you that sometimes it will tell you to go back to the closet!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What? You mean my capri, lime green, velour jumpsuit should not be worn in public? How dare you!

:-)

Blyth Family Blog said...

I think I should've read this before I left this morning. Miles and I were still wearing our PJ's out shopping, and I didn't even brush my hair or my teeth...that's okay right? I don't think I got any gross looks, but I do live in Bend!

Kerry said...

Kelli talks poorly about your fashion sense? Rude. But we do all know she is the bigger bitch. :)

P.S. Love you Kell!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails