Sunday, November 1, 2009

And the winner is.....

Well before the night even started I thought I was the winner. The costumes my mom made were absolutely AWESOME. She really outdid herself, but I think she knew it. All night she gave a little smile each time someone commented on the costumes. It really only means one thing though... how can we top it next year??

So without further ado the winner of the children ages 3-5 is...


Photobucket


And not the technical winner, but she is in my book...


Photobucket

It was a great night and all in all very long weekend. I am pooped and for once kind of glad tomorrow is Monday. It may sound crazy, but I am looking forward to a lazy day of cleaning after the last three days.

More shots from the night to come. Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!! Now all you bloggers reading this...I hope you have posted pics of your kids because I will be stopping by very soon.

2 comments:

The Haigh's said...

Melissa - so cute, your Mom did a great job! That little girl of yours is just adorable.

Anonymous said...

mellis,
tell my exersize buddy he made the cutest scarecrow ever.and cookie of course the cutest dorothy, i think if you look really good you could see a couple of little horns. lol looking forward to more pics.

love, aunt bubs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails